Here is my recommendation for the sculpture locations for the new year of Historic Manassas Sculpture Walk. Unfortunately I had one student who dropped due to health issues so we are one sculpture short from last year. I have a reliable student who is going to give it her best show to complete a sculpture before my April 21st deadline.
- Sidewalk pad -Currently occupied by the Lion- Sarah Fischer
- Ivy Pad-Currently occupied by the Green Rectangles- Chase Portell
- Driftwood Dino- Jose Reyes
- Left of sidewalk – currently occupied by Wire sculpture- John Orstead
- Right of side walk- currently occupied by the Mirror Cubes- Matin
- Courtyard 1- currently occupied by Gold Bust- Iris Padilla
- Courtyard 2- currently occupied by Virus Spider- Jose and Brandon
- Pad currently occupied by Plastic man- Bahar. This sculpture is chosen for this location due to its heavy foot traffic and the durability of this particular work.
Farmers Market Corner.
- Vacant for Water tower repairs
The Plastic Man is almost finished with its repairs and I would love to use him again. If the Candy Factory gallery would like a replacement for Belle. I would prefer to put him in the Gallery.